Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted this in the for sale section but thought I would post here also...

Looking to trade my metal rack from under the rear seat for a storage bin. I have the one out of my 2010 F250 and my dad is looking to do the same with his out of a 2004 F250.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I would like to trade how can we do this?

·
Registered
444 Posts
i am in Canada but i will drive down to Bernstrom Oil in Lancaster MN 56735 to pick up and send. Just easier than going through customs and allot cheaper.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I offered to make a deal a month ago with ^^ him and he never got back to me...

·
Registered
444 Posts
i don't know why we didn't connect. still want a trade or purchase. Maybe it was me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
i think i remember you were going to check on your buddys 2011 to see if things would fit, but like i said could have been me. will look up the last of the e-mails.

·
Registered
444 Posts
just checked e-mails looks like the ball was in my court. Sorry. doesn't much matter who i make a deal with still want the trays if possible and someone wants to trade. everthing i can find on the interchangability is positive. The issue with the key is unanswered, do you need my ignition key or some other key? Can i cut a new ignition key but without all the electronics so the locks will work? i will be home again two days from now and would be willing to look into the key issue. i know i started with you madman do you still want first dibs?

·
Registered
444 Posts
just checked and it seems the same price for me to send to you about 35 dollars freight.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
he has first dibs on the trade in my book. I dont want to step on any toes. I have not had time to remove the rack and check the weight. If it falls thru with him again just keep me posted.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I got your PM joshua, its no problem, and no hard feelings to either of you. Its not like its something I absolutely needed. GL with the trade guys!

·
Registered
444 Posts
well i got a key cut for the locks. Question though. It appears i only need to remove 6 bolts to remove the tray. is this the same for the shelf unit or do you need to also excange the seat brackets?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry bud. I have been busy lately. I will take a look at mine today and see how it is mounted. I have read that it is a direct replacement. I still need to get the weight to see about shipping. I have not forgot about you...

·
Registered
444 Posts
well storage compartment back up for swap. anyone interested?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts