Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

so i have a dent on my rear bumper, drivers side from a kids mustang that decided to roll into my truck. small crease not to big, but i cant seem to pound it out.

any help on getting the bumper back to normal. kind of seeming like ill have to pull the bumper off and the supports underneath and pound the dent back out..

any thoughts?

-Rob

·
Registered
381 Posts
You can probably get it to look a little better by hitting it back out but I would think the metal got stretched a little bit when it got dented so it will never be perfect I dont think...but im not a body guy lol

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
It wont be perfect but just keep beatin on it. Thats your best bet

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
dent the other side to match, thats about all you can do to make it look better, beating it out isnt gonna do a damn thing

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dent the other side to match, thats about all you can do to make it look better, beating it out isnt gonna do a damn thing
:whs:

ha ha ha lol i dont need it to be perfect, just flatter so i can mount a light inside the bumper.

like that, but a flashing one for running/turn

·
Well Hung Member
635 Posts
rear bumpers are easy to come by cheap on craigslist, or ebay,

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
bigger hammer

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Body Dolly and a BFH.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Certifit cheaper and easier on your arm. My front one was reasonably priced and fit well.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have a rear factory bumper off my 2000 in perfect condition I need to sell, I'd sell it for $70, but you would have to pay shipping

1 - 11 of 11 Posts