Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Resident IDP Expert.
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking the ID website on a daily basis waiting for their tune to come out and tonight I noticed...

[image is clickable as a direct link to the ID product page]

Innovative Diesel Ford 6.7L Pre-Programmed SCT Handheld

SF3 Ford Product Features

•Increases Horsepower & Torque!
•Pre-Loaded Dyno Proven Tunes*
•Stores 3 Custom Tunes
•Huge Backlit LCD Display
•High Speed Datalogging / Monitoring
•Reads/Clears DTC Trouble Codes

•Easy Restoration Back to Stock
•Dual Analog Inputs
•Most Popular Vehicles Supported
•Installs Quickly & Easily
•USB Interface Cable Included
•User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters

Increases Horsepower & Torque!

The IDP Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with Innovative Diesel DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE! Programming your vehicle with one of SCT's pre-loaded performance or fuel economy tune files is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply plug the OBDII connector into your vehicle's OBDII port, select the pre-loaded tune file using the simple to navigate menu and within minutes the device programs your vehicle.

Easy to Read On Screen Data Monitoring

With a HUGE Backlit display, the SCT SF3 Power Flash makes it EASY to read the Built-In Data Logging or Real Time Monitored Vehicle Data, view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air / Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source!

Easy to Install & Easy Return To Stock

The IDP Power Flash device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock PCM program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting Return to Stock from the device menu.

Ford 6.7L DPF ON ONLY:
Tow - 380rwhp
Performance-430rwp
Race-460rwhp

Guess it's time to tap my rainy day fund and pull the trigger!

·
Resident IDP Expert.
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I'm well aware of what they're doing. I've been in contact with Eric over the past several weeks with regard to the DPF delete and EPA issues/regulations. I think it's a smart move on their part.

I'm just excited that ID has finally released their tune!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.