Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when the Mir vs Lesner fight was looking like a great rerematch Franks sticks his whole leg in his mouth. "I don't just want to fight him, I want to break his neck. I want him to be the 1st person to die due to octagon injury!"

Now what? How does Dana spin this? Or is this the new face of the UFC/WWE?

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what you're saying, I was actualy rooting for Mir until this. Maybe its the roid shake talking.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
My favorite UFC fights are the ones where guys bash it out and beat the hell out of each other, and then the winner helps the loser up and gives him a man-hug. That's a SPORT.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
i hope lesnar kicks the SHEIT out of him.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Mir's always saying he's gonna break someone's arm or leg, but that's the first I've heard of him saying he wants to literally kill someone. I've always thought he was a douche anyway though.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mir's always saying he's gonna break someone's arm or leg, but that's the first I've heard of him saying he wants to literally kill someone. I've always thought he was a douche anyway though.

I haven't been on the underground, do they have a link you can drag over Danny?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I haven't been on there myself in a while, but I'm sure they're talkin' about it. LOL

·
Registered
886 Posts
Mir can`t be held responsible for anything he says. After the first two fights with Brock, I`m pretty sure he has some brain damage. I know he won the first time but he got beat to a pulp. The second time he looked like the elephant man. If someone beat my a$$ like that I`m pretty sure I would NOT make them mad. Pi$$ing Brock off sure didn`t work out for him last time.:pointlaugh:

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Mir can`t be held responsible for anything he says. After the first two fights with Brock, I`m pretty sure he has some brain damage. I know he won the first time but he got beat to a pulp. The second time he looked like the elephant man. If someone beat my a$$ like that I`m pretty sure I would NOT make them mad. Pi$ Brock off sure didn`t work out for him last time.:pointlaugh:
if someone beat me like that i sure as hell wouldnt fight them again. at least if he hypes it up enough with stupid talk, people will buy the fight and he gets more money. noone thinks he has a chance anyway, gotta spin it somehow!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts