217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think?
ive got George by decision
Shane by knockout and i hope Diaz gets hurt

·
Registered
654 Posts
Diaz will hurt himself George is a tap out my best friend who is a member on here is going to the army he leves for Okla. Fort seal on Monday we are havinghim a party and getting the fight I just hope to remember the fight lol

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
GSP, Mir and who is diaz fighting?? Nate or nick, which diaz? I like both the diaz brothers, so watchyomouth!! LOL

·
Still learning
577 Posts
I hate Frank Mir! as long as he gets the crap beat out of him, im happy

·
Still learning
577 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
I've got Carwin, just because frank had his chance. But the new Mir looks Unfreakingreal! GSP should win but i got the same wierd feeling I had b4 the Serra GSP fit so I'll try not to jinx it. AFAIK Nick Diaz is banned from fighting in the UFC because he threatend Dana, could be wrong.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I'm watching the ultiment fighter with rampage andforest rite now geting pumped up for the fight I love Mir he tells it like it is weather he gets his ass kicked or not he will still tell you what he thanks of u and his new way of training is bada$$

·
GMC Tech
244 Posts
Thanks for the link. I found it just in time to see Mir get his ass beat. Awesome! he's a total f'n asshat. Also, someone bet against GSP?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the link. I found it just in time to see Mir get his ass beat. Awesome! he's a total f'n asshat. Also, someone bet against GSP?
not a prob man and ya ive always been a huge gsp fan way back when he was a no name and my buddys that were matt hughes fans and what not always talk sh!t. i took this bet blind my buddy bet me a hundred bucks george would lose his next fight.

·
Still learning
577 Posts
Mir got beat?!?! Hell Yeah!!!!!!!! :rockon:

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Shane Carwin is 6'5"???? BULL5HIT!!!!!

After seeing him and "The Rastler" stand toe-to-toe Shane is Fukked!

Don't get me wrong, I'm rooting for Carwin... but I'm betting on Lesnar.

Side note. St. pierre handled Hardy as expected but I think Hardy has made his future brighter. NO ONE has lasted 5 rounds with the new GSP and not taken serious punishment! I can't wait till he gets to face Koss-chick! :evil

·
Registered
666 Posts
so GSP won? by decision?

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Yeah. St. Pierre dominated every round. <20 seconds into each round he had Hardy on his back. Gotta hand it to "The Outlaw" though....he took it all in stride and GSP was very impressed by Hardy's performance with him.

I thought that the last match between that skinny little white dude and that huge black dude was going to be a real disappointment/blowout. The funny thing is that the sloppy, unpredictable fight was the best one of the night!

·
Registered
128 Posts
As long as Mir got his ass beat im happy, now we should be watching a slug-fest against lesnar. I may put 50 on both!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts