Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Mine isn't, im thinking about painting from my upper valence(just under the grill) down tan. For 2 reasons to tie in my two tone and to get rid of my chrome bumper.

·
RDRCM
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was not specific enough. I may or may not be repainting the entire truck real soon. The two tone I was referring to would be along the body line above the door handles. I'm not into to flames or flashy designs, just clean and simple.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
What colors are you thinking? Seems like the best cut on the light would be either at the apex of the curve, or right where the light "flattens" out, if you know what I mean.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
convert it to a dually budro, throw some 24" duals on it with low pro tires, itd be saweet!

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
Here are a few pictures of mine. Following that bodyline worked out perfect. On the front fender we just masked it off to follow along the body line to the top corner of the headlight. Looks good all finished up. Laid some pinstriping along the edge of the paint to break up the hard edge. I've been very pleased with it.

More pictures here:
Project Race Truck pictures from entertainment photos on webshots

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
I was not specific enough. I may or may not be repainting the entire truck real soon. The two tone I was referring to would be along the body line above the door handles. I'm not into to flames or flashy designs, just clean and simple.
NOOOOOOO...the solid white is so clean!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts