Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont usually post reviews of places I have had work done, positive nor negative; Today I brought my truck to twisted diesel in Chesepeake VA for those of you who are not familiar with it. my 06 6.0 got a twisted egr delete and a sct tuner with some nasty tunes.

Unlike 99% of the other times i get work done, I didnt have anyone follow me so I could drop it off...SO, I got to see what kind of REAL work these people do today- I was very impressed and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone wanting any type work on their PSD. Very knowledgeable and friendly environment, they even were able to put up with me for the entire day:doh:

Thanks a bunch Twisted and cant wait for my next visit-Keep up the AWESOME WORK:rockwoot::ford:

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
That's a beautiful truck. The guys over at Twisted are good people and I see a lot of people hanging out by the shop when I drive by. How far from Twisted are you?

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a beautiful truck. The guys over at Twisted are good people and I see a lot of people hanging out by the shop when I drive by. How far from Twisted are you?
pretty far, about 2.5 hours. Yes they are for sure. I appreciate it!

·
Banned
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully sooner than later....

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
And its coming down lower like you like it, grandpa adam.
I am removing my leveling kit on the 6.0, but Big Red is going up at some point

·
Registered
113 Posts
An old thread, but extending the appreciation of Ronny and Daryl from Twisted Diesel last week, to determine that I have a bad #7 Injector (dead), before spending for a new one. Customer service and hospitality A+.

·
Loyal to One
80 Posts
I live in Chesapeake, VA fairly close to Twisted Diesel. I'm glad to hear that they are a reputable shop. Is anyone willing to share the ballpark cost of having head studs installed there? I will be doing it at some point in the future.

Regards,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts