Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mention to Rave at Twisted Diesel about becoming a Sponsor he seemed interseted and said he will soon. just passing the info. also Looks to be a great vendor in my opinion very helpful with question and its close to my home about time :hehe:

·
Laces Out
12,312 Posts
he sent me a pm..i responded promptly, havent heard back from him but his site sure looked nice. glad someone on here has experience with him, because we are not accepting vendors that are not known...dont want to risk having a member screwed.....

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Theres people on FTW from Virginia and NC that I pretty sure deal with him alot, he's done alot of great trucks as well as you can see from his site. Ive chatted with him a little, heard only good things.

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have not dealt with him but a few fellas i know have. he had a ton of trucks at the pull sat night.

·
Registered
186 Posts
hey rave, you comming sat night

·
Registered
186 Posts
who has the green 4 door longbed jacked up on terra grapplers with the painted steps that go all the way to the bed?

·
Registered
36 Posts
who has the green 4 door longbed jacked up on terra grapplers with the painted steps that go all the way to the bed?
hes a new customer that saw some of our trucks at the all diesel pull,any way he wanted to know where he should start as far as mods go so the sct went on,he already had an exhuast and intake.now I here he won the other night at chaponoke,I guess hes a happy customer:ford:

·
Registered
186 Posts
why was his stuff poping like a back fire when it would bog down at the end? spray?

·
Registered
36 Posts
why was his stuff poping like a back fire when it would bog down at the end? spray?
no theres no spray on it it was the rear air bags popin he poped one bag the first pull and poped the other bag the second pull.I think he needs some firestone air bags.

·
Registered
186 Posts
oh my. i am guessing he was running elites tunes. i knew i should of pulled. we had the same type of tires and for the most part the same mods

·
Registered
29 Posts
I can personally vouch for rave as well. He had my truck in the shop for a lil while :). Got great service from them and they kept me informed the whole time. Rave, turbo will be here maybe end of this week or early next week. :rockwoot:

·
Registered
186 Posts
go on and order the egr block off plate and have it installed while the trubo is off and get the tunes with the egr valve turned off

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im sure rave will have one there. BTW Rave thats a sweet looking shot of you on the ole my space page rocking the cowboy boots!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thats my truck, and Twisted Diesel definately hooked me up. Has the Edge programmer, but am much happier with the SCT. As far as the popping at the end of my runs, wish I could say it was the spray, but it happened I blew the air bags on my rear end. One side on each run. Guess I aired em out a little to much.:ford:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Way to go though bro, you made a helluva pull. :rockwoot::redspotdance::rockon::bow:

You gonna tag along with us to the big meet and greet in November right? Theres more info available over at powerstrokeforum.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. First I'm hearing about a meet and greet. I'll have to check it out. Hope to have new bags by the 18th so I can give it another go down and Morgans corner:rockwoot:

·
Registered
186 Posts
i need to wait till after my atv trip in september before i even think about it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts