Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best investment ive ever made lol. we just got done building my twin setup today at diesel nut motorsports and it turned out pretty good. here is a pic.

ill have more pics up soon.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just got done this morning and we have some tuning to do but just driving home it was so much nicer. no more high egts and spool up is amazing lol. its a 62/70 on top with a 74mm s400 on the bottom. elite 205cc injectors. ill be running this weekend so ill have some times up soon.

·
Registered
127 Posts
what's that worth, cause i want some lol. congratulation looks great

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what's that worth, cause i want some lol. congratulation looks great
thanks, honestly the most expensive part is the turbos but it takes alot of time to do. the piping was surprisingly expensive also. there is alot of work but its worth it to me now that im done. my truck spools really quick now and well it just never stops pulling. i love it now. it cut down the smoke like crazy too.

·
HNIC
280 Posts
LUCKY!!!!! ha Great lookin set up man congrats! how much and wheres the piping from if you dont mind me askin?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LUCKY!!!!! ha Great lookin set up man congrats! how much and wheres the piping from if you dont mind me askin?
we built all the piping so basically you can get it anywhere lol. i forgot what the place was called lol.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looking good buddy!! Now make sure you get some new files like we told you last night and you will be amazed even more on how your truck performs...:eek:

Good job though...you should like that turbo combination for sure. It pulls hard!! :ford:

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
thats sweet, congrats man. Looks really good too with the color matched pipes.

Looking forward to seeing some numbers and times :ford:

·
Registered
586 Posts
sweet set up man. cant wait for some #'s

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Piping was purchased from a local shop in Sacramento. Its called SPD, Specialty Products Design. They were A LOT of help in this build. It was a tad expensive, but after we took back what wasn't needed, it wasn't too unreasonable.

A lot of hard work went into this build and we at Diesel Nut are just glad to see it back on the road and running strong. We had a couple set backs, but now that the first set is done, we are prepared for anyone else who wants to duplicate this build.

"Pumpkin" will be running this weekend in Redding at the NHRDA event along with a couple of our other builds. We can't wait to see how its going to perform.

Check out our Vendor thread a little later today as I will have the pictures from the build up.

:rockon:

·
Aint going anywhere fast
3,258 Posts
Im jealous...

J/K Looks awesome!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts