Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
im sorry dude, but what is all that? i figured it would have been done a long time ago, why isnt it on your truck?

on edit.. upload to the photo section and embed the properties to the post...that will make them big.

·
Crazy Redneck
867 Posts
Cmon, Mike. You know who is working on it and why it is taking sooooooo long.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea its been a while, some unforseen changes and hold ups contributed but the finishing touches are being done now. I will post better pics tomorrow. I am sure i will get nothing but sarcasim and bashing anyway but i really dont care. :blah:

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Yea its been a while, some unforseen changes and hold ups contributed but the finishing touches are being done now. I will post better pics tomorrow. I am sure i will get nothing but sarcasim and bashing anyway but i really dont care. :blah:
you will get no bashing. but lets be realistic, you said you were getting twins in june, its almost october. unforseen changes ? my kit was dont in 10 days, and ive had 5 different turbo/ housing configurations in that time. im still wondering why the pics of your kit are laying on the ground and not on your truck.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Dont expect much else... :doh:

Looks like pipe thou...:D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I want to see what they look like on your truck.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Pics of my custom plumbing for my twins, whatcha think. I saved them to my computer in the wrong size, i will fix it and post them again so you can see the sweet weld job.
cool!

But why do you guys from bwd always have to make some stupid emphasis on sweet weld jobs? nobody cares. Lets see it on the truck and up and running! :D

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
Here's the custom plumbing for the turbo setup on one of our Skid Steers.

Just thought I'd take a couple pics before I installed it.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
cool!

But why do you guys from bwd always have to make some stupid emphasis on sweet weld jobs? nobody cares. Lets see it on the truck and up and running! :D

Don't hate! :D

·
Drink til she's cute
4,873 Posts
Translation:
Kevin got tired of taking orders from a desk jockey.

Hope your up and runnin' soon.

Welds look like $####!!! :eek:;):D

·
Supercharged
1,218 Posts
At this rate I may have twins before your are running. And I haven't even started....

·
Registered
517 Posts
Here's the custom plumbing for the turbo setup on one of our Skid Steers.

Just thought I'd take a couple pics before I installed it.

Since when does the dune buggy shop make skid steer parts?:doh: That place is about 3 miles from home for me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts