Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 6 pos. chip from tony wildman and was wondering why my truck doesent smoke when i boost up. smokes when i rev it but not when i try to build boost like before i do a burnout or take off racing. buddy has a truck with dp tuner and it will do it. just wondering and thanks for the help. alex

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Well thats because you have a better tune. J/K
Are you in a comparable tune as your bud? IMO it's a good thing that it clears up with boost, but I don't know anything.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i can be in any tune i have a smoke tune(i know i know ...smokes not cool...but it is fun to have when you arent on the streets) and it still wont. also wont do it in extreme

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
My tow tune (from Tony) is way better than the flash I had on my PCM from another vendor.Clears to nothing when I mat it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all of my tunes except the smoke tune clear out quick. one big cloud and it clears out. somke tune on the other had will haze so think you cant see the tailgate with my stack on my truck. i love his tunes

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
My tunes even it the highest setting just give a good puff. As soon as boost comes up, smoke clears up. Tony makes clean tunes.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Probably tuned that way,
Smoke does not equal powa,
Tony could prob tune it in if you want higher egts and less mpg

Could put in a 15' hpop and smoke more...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.