Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my Tony Wildman tuned 6-postion chip for OBS auto TDE1. Chip is custom tuned for these mods: 238/100 Rosewood stage 3s, 17* HPOP, H2E. Any questions about PCM compatability just ask and I can look it up. Bought a truck recently with the chip already in it, just looking to sell because I have about ironed out my own programming. Would rather sell to someone than get it formated. 300 shipped.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Most guys win those kind of mods are already going to have custom tunes. Your better of reburning it or lowering the price so someone else fan buy it and reburn it

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
I assume this can be used in a superduty correct?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I understand there is a slim chance someone will have those mods and need a chip. I listed it for the person who might be upgrading engine mods at the same time as a upgrading from a lower end programmer to multi position chip. Slim chance, but who knows. I'll leave it listed for a while and if I can't make a deal I'll go from there.

Woodduck was correct in that it could work in any 7.3, this one is not burned to work correctly in a superduty. Most OBS Autos for the current files.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts