Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the easy way to change the L turn signal bulb in the dash of a 1995 f 350. The signals work on the outside of the truck front & rear. Tried the 4 way flashers & they work on the outside of the truck also. It,s only the inside on the dash that the L turn lite bulb does not lite up. Is there a to get @ that bulb easy? Thanks in advance.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,328 Posts
You have to remove the trim bezel from around the cluster. then you can access the bulb

·
Registered
111 Posts
ya you have to remove the head light switch knob to remove panel.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
^^^^ And it's a PITA. There's a little piece of spring steel that "captures" the knob shaft. Gotta reach back there by shrinking your hand to half its normal size, and tweak that steel tab just right, and pull the knob/shaft out.

·
Terminator Nation
5,119 Posts
The little button is on top of the light switch as I recall. Change all of the bulbs while you are in there. Bulb number is 194. Maybe a dozen of them?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I,m going in the hospital to-morrow for open heart surgery, aortic valve replacement. So i will do this in a month or so. Can,t do any work for a while but I will remember what I have to do. Thanks again. friskyjake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts