Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First turbo is a 66mm ball bearing it has .81 exhaust housing and has a polished compressor housing. It has maybe 500 miles on it with synthetic 5w40 ran through it. I paid almost $1500 when I bought it. I would like to get $1200 shipped and I will cover paypal fees.

Second turbo is an 82mm ball bearing. The exhaust housing is a 1.14. This is not an off the shelf turbo it is actually a midframe center section and compressor housing with a y2k exhaust side. The compressor is polished and has a ceramic coated exhaust housing. This turbo cost me about $4k. I would like to get $3k shipped and I will cover paypal fees as well.

These turbos were meant to be run together in a compound setup on my 6.0but my plans never fully developed and now I have them just sitting in boxes and I am tired of looking at them. They should work on a custom 6.4 setup as well.

If you take both of them I will make a deal with you and give them both to you for $3600 shipped. All the prices are OBO but don't low ball me because they will just stay on my shelf a bit longer.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will take trades on an 800ho or 800R with harness ski doo engine.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just bought an 800r. cant wait to ride it lol. good luck with your sell buddy.
Lol That is what I am looking for. My rev crapped out on me. Sucks cause its a sweet sled just poor motor.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can pull them and measure them for ya. I had it at one time but now I have misplaced it.

Ya we got our first snow today. Didn't stay long but it was a cluster for the first part of the morning.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Willing to negotiate.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are the specs on the turbos.

82mm
Compressor side-
81.86 mm inducer
117.45 mm exducer

Exhaust side-
81.94 mm inducer
75.06 mm exducer

66 mm
Compressor side-
65.44 mm inducer
90.92 mm exducer

Exhaust side-
74.13 mm inducer
64.48 mm exducer

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anybody? Asking to much or is everyone on the anti-turbonetics wagon?

·
Registered
119 Posts
is the big one a T-4 or a T-6

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
T4

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Take it back up please.

Somebody help my sled fund out. lol I have no use for these turbos.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. Offers?

Willing to work a trade for 08 and up lift and or tires setups.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump. Any reasonable offers will be taken.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Would the smaller turbo work good with a set of 155s and could I just run that how much bigger is it then stock turbo

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I want to say a stock 6.0 turbo is a 58mm but I am not positive. I ran the 66 for a bit with a set of 190's and it did well.

·
Registered
709 Posts
O so it would be a good set up is what u are saying and how many mines are on the turbo and I wouldn't have the money till the end of next month but I am very interested I need tires before a turbo if u know what I mean but if u still have it I would take it then. What's your bottom dollar on the turbo

·
Registered
709 Posts
Still have the smaller turbo

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.