Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi PSN i am a newbie on here and hopefully i can get some help. I have a 1997 7.3 that is evident my turbo is shot now. i am getting some white/blue smoke and also has alot of play with my turbo impeller. The fins are all knicked on the edges too. So now the question is what turbo i should upgrade to. Im running stage 2 injectors with ts tony wildman chip and have scary high egts being that the OBS is not inter cooled. So far only options i see for a direct bolt on is a beans d66 and a comp tp38. Which one is better. more power. egts less and prices on both?

·
Registered
321 Posts
If it were me I'd go t4 and s366 that's what I did. But I have a recently rebuilt obs/e99 turbo and blank pedestal for sale for $300 shipped, it has less than 1k on rebuild and has new wheel. Worked well with my stage 2s.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Best for your plans, our modded H2e kit period. Complete with everything you need. PM me if I can help.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi PSN i am a newbie on here and hopefully i can get some help. I have a 1997 7.3 that is evident my turbo is shot now. i am getting some white/blue smoke and also has alot of play with my turbo impeller. The fins are all knicked on the edges too. So now the question is what turbo i should upgrade to. Im running stage 2 injectors with ts tony wildman chip and have scary high egts being that the OBS is not inter cooled. So far only options i see for a direct bolt on is a beans d66 and a comp tp38. Which one is better. more power. egts less and prices on both?
Stage 2 injectors can mean a lot....what is the actual size? That will determine your needs vs cost effectiveness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts