Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pulling my 5'er back from a Thanksgiving camp out running stock tune. My ECT 196 EOT 202 running 65 on interstate. All of a sudden I lost turbo boost and could only run truck around 65.

My dash cluster showed no CEL's at all. I checked the diagnostics on the Edge Insight with following codes:

P0460 Fuel Level Sensor A Circuit
I've had problems with the gauge reading correctly for years, but never this code.

P0470 Maximum EP when engine not running 150 KPA or 21.8 PSI.

P2262 Turbo/Supercharger boost pressure not detected - Mechanical

Note: Truck runs smooth and starts with no issues with all these codes.

When I got home I unpacked the truck and let it sit. I went to the store and the boost pressure returned with no issues or CEL's. However, the Insight still shows these codes.

I inspected the hoses to turbo and cac on topside with no cracks or splits found. I didn't get under the hose's to see if splits or not.

Looking for suggestion as a starting point for possible fix.

Truck info:
2005 F350 SRW
4" Exhaust cat delete
Airaid Intake

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I checked the hose's and found no leaks. I went ahead and cleared the codes to see if they returned while truck was still on stock setting. The P0460 and P2262 did not return.

The P0470 stays even when I uploaded Gearhead's Unlimited Tow Tune. Could this have anything to do with the CAT being removed as I noticed this code periodically after I deleted the CAT a couple years ago?

Final question, should I remove the EBP sensor and clean it along with the tube?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.