Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im buyin rosewoods stage 2.5 injectors 200cc's i think an i was thinkin bout goin with swamps s300 is this a good set up

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Modded H2e

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i gotta wait 2 get a new clucth or i smoke my stock one but after that im gonna start buildin my truck up

·
<--before leveler & block
852 Posts
I think those are the injectors i am going to get here real soon. Either rosewood or swamps 200/30%. Just haven't heard much about them and how they run. Most either seem to go with 238cc or stage 2's. But the 238 will make more power than i am going for.

that wont be long! I could slip my stock clutch like I had a unlocked torque converter when I put my stage 1's in....
hmmm. My buddy put stage 2's in and his stock clutch is still holding up but not for long i dont think :lookaround:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
im buyin rosewoods stage 2.5 injectors 200cc's i think an i was thinkin bout goin with swamps s300 is this a good set up
If the Swamps s300 is the sledgehammer, then I think those injectors are too small for that turbo. You would probably be better off with a modded h2e. But if the s300 you're thinking about getting is not the 76mm sledgehammer then maybe it's a good combo.

·
Registered
926 Posts
im still rolling on a stock clutch:D stage 2's 160cc stock turbo and that clutch puts up with my sh%t LOL no signs of getting weak either. knocks on wood.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
im still rolling on a stock clutch:D stage 2's 160cc stock turbo and that clutch puts up with my sh%t LOL no signs of getting weak either. knocks on wood.
it won't "show signs" your just going to get into it one good time and it's going to smoke and at that point, it's all over... LOL

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
it won't "show signs" your just going to get into it one good time and it's going to smoke and at that point, it's all over... LOL
My 450hp Southbend showed signs for about 20K miles. Slipped a WHOLE lot of times. I even got pizzed and hooked it to a sled, then it really slipped.

·
852 Posts
you and my buddy are in the same boat! stock turbo and all! :evil

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my southbend just came in 2day i got a 3650 an i think im goin 2 build the truck up now i want 300cc's from swamps an a bfh turbo im goin 2 get into sled pullin an gotta put something 2gether that will be somewhat competitive in ohio against this dodge boys

·
Registered
331 Posts
you and my buddy are in the same boat! stock turbo and all! :evil
Thats what im running stock clutch holds pretty good except for boosted launches

·
852 Posts
Yeah i bet! Not sure about how my buddies is for the boosted launches

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
my southbend just came in 2day i got a 3650 an i think im goin 2 build the truck up now i want 300cc's from swamps an a bfh turbo im goin 2 get into sled pullin an gotta put something 2gether that will be somewhat competitive in ohio against this dodge boys
Get more.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Gonna need 800+ HP to play with the big boys..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts