Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my new II turbo that I got straight from II last Friday:

You guys might actually remember what it used to look like back while it was in the for sale section. Back when Kurt (shu873) had it for sale. I bought it and had him ship it straight to II to be tore completely apart for a full rebuild even though it only had 5000mi on it :cool: I'm not going to say how much I ended up paypal'ing Kurt, but the total rebuild ran $550 and that basically made this turbo a brand new PhatShaft 62/70 :cool:
And the $100 spit-shine II put on it, well that isn't that bad looking neither- especially since it's on a new compressor housing :evil
Here it is before arriving at II:

And thank you Kurt, I'm glad we finally got everything worked out. Kurt is a stand-up guy :bow: and I definitely would have no problem giving you my money again :doh: :poke:

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Looks just like an S300.

Probably b/c that's what it is. LOL

·
Kubota Service Tech
42 Posts
Dang....that looks killer!

·
Registered
775 Posts
nice turbo...i love mine....hopefully you'll love yours

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Looks damn good

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I agree Kurt is totally a stand up guy. :ford:

·
Its a wild ride...
560 Posts
I'm still in awe of how good that thing looks since you got it back Scott... Damn sexy.

and thanks for the good feedback.

Did you get it installed yet?

·
HNIC
280 Posts
thanks man.....thaaaaanks alot not only do i gotta change shorts but now i gotta send mine off lol

·
Fierro Racing
1,509 Posts
how much hp cant that support?

whats the biggest inj's you would want to run with it?

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
I'm jealous. It looks mighty fine, but I'll bet it'll work even better! :D

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Man i just got my II 62/70 installed and love it... gonna turn into twins in the future.... gonna have diesel nut do it, kinda coping MOTOXRACER.. once he and Jason get the bugs worked out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts