Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just bought a set of 238/100s that were built by rosewood, do they do tuning also? It'd be a reburn on a TS-6 chip...

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I am not familiar with Rosewood, however I do know that there are several sponsors who are tuners that could write tunes for those injectors on a ts chip. Swamps is great to deal with, but I havent heard anything bad about the others such as beans, tony wildman, gearhead, gogo, and so on. I left several out im sure, look around and see what you like best.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think rosewood uses PHP.. but not sure..

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
The chips that I burn use tunes from PHP, though I don't have any tunes for those injectors. I suggest you go right to the tuning source to get you set up.

·
Registered
338 Posts
are tunes written for specific injectors? like i just picked up 160/30 injectors do i need to know who the manufacture/builder was of them?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Tunes are written for specific injectors... but it shouldn't matter who rebuilt the injectors. As long as you can give the tuner your specific injector information any tuner should be able to calibrate their tune to your injectors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts