Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest I'm not really sure I got the 450 and 520 from rcd awhile ago and don't really notice any diff between the 2. I got the tunes around 2 years ago if that helps and the trans shifts horrible

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'd got innovative or spartan. I got the latest spartan stuff and its awesome. I did have KEM tunes before this update, their 345 was good but the shift flare got annoying and top end sucked. Spartans 310 is a lot better than kems 310. Yes they were the same at one point but spartan has changed a few things since. Shifts are awesome too.

·
Banned
96 Posts
I too have the latest files. I dont like the 45plus boost and the high EGTs on the 210 tune. I drive like a grandma and my alarms are going off like crazy...Shifts are bad it bucks like crazy going up hills...etc etc..

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I too have the latest files. I dont like the 45plus boost and the high EGTs on the 210 tune. I drive like a grandma and my alarms are going off like crazy...Shifts are bad it bucks like crazy going up hills...etc etc..
Something doesn't sound right.. This all happens when your driving like a grandma?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And also would it be best to update the live wire before I send it out .it hasn't been touched since 08 or would they take care of that.

·
Diesel Therapist
153 Posts
running the updated 300 tune, was running the 275. The 300 is incredible. Shifts are especially smooth. Response is quick all over the band, unlike the 275. Smoke is actually less than the 275 IMHO at WOT.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts