Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just picked up a 95 f350 1-tonner standard cab with 206k on the 7.3 stroker...I wanted a stock truck with little to no mods so I could do them personally (Frankly, I dont trust other people's mechanic skills if I dont know them personally!) That aside, right now it has the triple gauge pod on the a-pillar, 4" lift and an aftermarket exhaust bought in 96 (Not sure on the brand maybe a farm boy??? whatever). Although I like the a-pillar style gauges, I also like looking at the big monitor screen of a tuner in front of my field of vision. Anybody running an edge or other tuner on their stockish 86-97 p-strokes? Let me know what you're running and maybe a pic if you have them...And Im a new member here so if there are already threads for this on the website, feel free to post the links here too! Thanks in advance...

-Brad

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Hey Guys,

Just picked up a 95 f350 1-tonner standard cab with 206k on the 7.3 stroker...I wanted a stock truck with little to no mods so I could do them personally (Frankly, I dont trust other people's mechanic skills if I dont know them personally!) That aside, right now it has the triple gauge pod on the a-pillar, 4" lift and an aftermarket exhaust bought in 96 (Not sure on the brand maybe a farm boy??? whatever). Although I like the a-pillar style gauges, I also like looking at the big monitor screen of a tuner in front of my field of vision. Anybody running an edge or other tuner on their stockish 86-97 p-strokes? Let me know what you're running and maybe a pic if you have them...And Im a new member here so if there are already threads for this on the website, feel free to post the links here too! Thanks in advance...

-Brad
Brad,

Welcome to the board:ford:

First off you don't want an edge or anything with a monitor they are junk on these year model trucks. A good custom tuned chip will wake the truck up and be night and day over an edge or similar chip:D

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
:whs: Please stay away from Edge products unless you like creating more problems than solving existing ones. If you want a monitor type gauge, Check out Scan gauges. AeroForce Interceptor Gauges : Lethal Diesel, Your #1 source for diesel performance This one can actually be put in place of one of your existing gauges and will monitor quite a few different things. I believe the big guy above me can you help you out with basically anything you need as he is one of the sponsors for the site.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
:whs: Please stay away from Edge products unless you like creating more problems than solving existing ones. If you want a monitor type gauge, Check out Scan gauges. AeroForce Interceptor Gauges : Lethal Diesel, Your #1 source for diesel performance This one can actually be put in place of one of your existing gauges and will monitor quite a few different things. I believe the big guy above me can you help you out with basically anything you need as he is one of the sponsors for the site.
Or you can get them from us

Scan Gauge - Powerstroke Nation

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts