Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
slow learner
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been reading that DP tuner has a tuner (infinity ? ) that basically i can add / tune other vehicles for 150 $ per vin. Has anyone done this before and how safe is it assuming storage or vin lock is removed? / do you suggest that route or just chip for each (300 x2 = 600 ) ? Does any other vendors offer this besides DP? PHP and Swamps and DP seem to the top three in tuning deals. I recently got rid of the edge because of the shifting slams and great reviews on custom tunes from here. Im sure a few of you have been in this situation before

I have three 7.3's in the family, mainly two that i would like to tune 97 5spd and 99 auto that would take the programming.

I'm just looking for the best bang for the buck, also if anyone has any fairly cheap im in the market. (see classifieds) basically seems to look like get two chips for the 300 $ which brings me to 600 $ area or one really nice one which comes to the same price range. Thoughts ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
We have quite a few customers that are doing this, and it is completely safe. You really won't be able to find a better all-in-one deal than the Infinity. Not only will it tune, but it will monitor generic and Ford enhanced PID's, read/clear DTC's, datalog, run tests(KOEO/KOER, buzz, cylinder contribution, glow plug), and much more.

For your situation, the Infinity would definitely benefit you.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I would be glad to help you out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts