Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a good economy turner i know a guy who is running the dr performance one his 05 6.0 was just wondering if any here has heard good or bad things about or what programmer do you suggest

·
Registered
427 Posts
:whs:

Do some searching, there in a lot info on SCT and custom tunes, all of the guys who write custom tunes will have an economy program

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
:whs: Im running Aggies tune from truck source, Ive had the tune for about a week now and ive noticed that ive gained mpg and i love it.

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
I agree, custom tuned SCT. My advice though is to stay away from the economy tunes. I was severely disappointed with it. I notice no gain and the truck was still slow. The higher HP programs offer great mileage, but you have to be smart with the skinny pedal.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
will the high hp tunes blow my gasket i dont have studs or gaskets and i pull a camper a lot and other things also

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
will the high hp tunes blow my gasket i dont have studs or gaskets and i pull a camper a lot and other things also
Its hard to say Some puke in stock form some go forever even tuned its a hard call

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok the truck has 147000 miles on it all that is done to it is i put a 4in turbo back exhaust on it so far and my guages will be in this weekend just kinda nervous about putting a high hp tune in it with out studs

·
amos moses
150 Posts
do it! cant win if you dont play! ordered my sct this morning from adam at fcdp. The suspense is killing me already!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know i just need to save a little bit more money i just bought gauges for it those wil be in saturday so soon i am just going to get an sct with custom tunes and hope for the best

1 - 12 of 12 Posts