Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
White lightnin'
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on youtube and figured you guys might be interested.
If it is really tuned or not I don't know so ...

·
Registered
199 Posts
:shrug:i dont know much about diesels but my 6.0 smoked like that when the turbo clamp blew off

·
FNG
6,017 Posts
Wouldnt surprise me a bit if KEM's got tuning out for it. If you didnt know KEM is the first outfit that had delete tuning for the 6.4 as well.

KEM partnered up with spartan in the beginning

·
Captain Negativity!
3,108 Posts
Wouldnt surprise me a bit if KEM's got tuning out for it. If you didnt know KEM is the first outfit that had delete tuning for the 6.4 as well.

KEM partnered up with spartan in the beginning
Would you like some more info on this...

·
FNG
6,017 Posts

·
Captain Negativity!
3,108 Posts
I knew something about someone being contracted to work on the dpf issue back in the day and then KEM screwing them over.

·
FNG
6,017 Posts
I knew something about someone being contracted to work on the dpf issue back in the day and then KEM screwing them over.
Arent they still working together off and on?

·
Captain Negativity!
3,108 Posts
Arent they still working together off and on?
All I know is that calibrations have been available on the server for a few weeks. Things are paid for. People get stuff. The day that we are all locked out of the processor will be the day that stuff can't be bought for money.

·
FNG
6,017 Posts
All I know is that calibrations have been available on the server for a few weeks. Things are paid for. People get stuff. The day that we are all locked out of the processor will be the day that stuff can't be bought for money.
And that day will suck

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Are we all gonna have to be like Tank and offer BJs for parts?

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
doesn't look like much of a tune..If it were me in a tuned 6.7 it would be doing more then blowing a small amount of black smoke..but with the short time these have been available, I am sure there is a ton of things to be worked out in tuning.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts