Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I am NOT looking to start a war just want facts. I'm currently running the Superchips flashpaq 1805 and want to upgrade to something a little more geared towards "custom" then the canned tune(s). I do, however, really like the option of setting the tire size.

Looking for suggestions.....

Thank you!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Jesus christ.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Well live tunes are the best..dp can remote tune, bean has a dyno etc.
All tuners can tune for tires but not sure the best way if you switch sizes often.
Call dave at di, johnathan at beans,johnathan at swamps, matt at gearhead, bill at php, cale at tyrant, jody at dp , or tony wildman see who makes you warm and fuzzy.
All of them write tunes that will put superchips to shame.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks sorry couldn't search on my phone. If needed go ahead and close this thread sheesh.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To follow-up, I've opted to go with Tony Wildman --- nice guy. I can't wait to get this flashpaq out and the new chip in to see/feel the difference. Thanks again everyone for the advice.

To the ignorant poster.... thanks a LOT for all the help (which is why these forums exist!).

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
I am sure you will be pleased, post back your impressions.

Ps if i remeber right vengence is the user name for who ever takes care of business on here. Raul at stealth sells them as well and seems pretty helpful and answering questions or quoting parts etc..

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am sure you will be pleased, post back your impressions.

Ps if i remeber right vengence is the user name for who ever takes care of business on here. Raul at stealth sells them as well and seems pretty helpful and answering questions or quoting parts etc..
Yep I've dealt with Raul who helped me with something else (light kit/pigtails) for my Harley light conversion. Nice guy too.

Tony is a nice guy to talk to and told him my plans with the truck and what I'm after. I can't wait to get the chip back :)

I'll post up my impressions once I get the chip back. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
................. and still waiting on my chip. Sure hope it's worth the wait.

·
Umm ok
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok got the chip installed and it's a NIGHT and DAY difference between the Superchips 1805 canned tunes and this TW Chip. Well worth the wait!!!!

·
Paul
160 Posts
Yup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts