·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to be going to the drags tonight in Tulsa, OK? I'll be out there

·
Registered
157 Posts
I would but the truck's 'under the knife,' so to speak. I just shipped the injectors and turbocharger off this afternoon to have some work done. Maybe here in a few weeks when everything's back together?

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good, I put on a different aftermarket intake and a boost fooler. Guna see if it made a difference

·
Registered
157 Posts
PPE'dPowerStroke -- How'd it go at the track last night?

01REDSTROKER -- Sounds good! I don't think my truck will be running until later in September though.

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't end up going, My buddies backed out last minute and I hate bein the only diesel out there. Trying to get them ready for next weekend. I agree, we all need to get a good date for everyone to be able to go and represent :psnb:

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
i havent been down to the midnight drags in a long time, might have to make the trip sometime.

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be out there tonight if there'll be alot of diesels

·
Registered
157 Posts
If y'all are still going next month, I'll try to make it out. Hopefully I'll have my truck back together by then, especially since I'm headed down to Texas for the NTxPSA Rally the following weekend!

Do y'all meet anywhere beforehand or just at the track? Maybe next month those who are interested can grab a bite to eat and then head to the track? I'm trying to think where the closest Sonic is located... It's always nice to have a drive-in meet-n-greet. :cool:

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If y'all are still going next month, I'll try to make it out. Hopefully I'll have my truck back together by then, especially since I'm headed down to Texas for the NTxPSA Rally the following weekend!

Do y'all meet anywhere beforehand or just at the track? Maybe next month those who are interested can grab a bite to eat and then head to the track? I'm trying to think where the closest Sonic is located... It's always nice to have a drive-in meet-n-greet. :cool:
That'd be a good thing to do I think also, having a little meet up before hand

1 - 14 of 14 Posts