Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got home from work here comes the guy in the dodge 5.9 that runs by my house smoking it. I blow past him and head for the next exit out of the subdivision he heads to the exit as well. Well from a 20 mph start I hear him hit it I do the same. Well from 20 mph start I F'n start the spin crap and he pulls up on me so I back out and the stop sign is real close. So I back off and he pulls in front of me so I switch to run the right side and locked it in 4 high at 10 mph, so no spin this time. I'm thinking at the sign we'll go , he rolls his window down and I ask whats in it . He would not say so I asked smarty he says no a fass trac, Fast trac I have no idea . So he turns and goes the opposite way leaving me waiting lol. Well maybe next time I guess , wish my **** would stop spinning so much . I'm running 7" lift and 36 13.50's , he has about a 5" lift and maybe 34's mainly looks stock tires.
Owell 4 am road was all clear .

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
mike, next time you get him at a light, get it in 4 hi and get about 10 psi of boost before you let off the brake. hope hes got some wood screws....
I only got three hours of sleep so pardon me. Wood screws?

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
to screw his doors back on lol

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
Oh...ha ha...I rode in my bosses 07 cummings yesterday with 40k on it. It was a big horn 2500 quad cab. It looks decent...silver...nice chrome wheels..stock ones...we're headed to lunch and four of us go to pile in this thing, my boss is about 5'5", hell he might be shorter than that, the guy sitting behind him is 5'11 and has plenty of room. The guy in the passenger seat is 6'2 and Im 6'3 and had to sit spread the eff eagle to fit in the backseat. In my truck I cant touch the back of the front seats with my knees even if I try.

Glad I dont have one of those...I was saying last week I wouldnt mind having an 05(cuz the headlights)qc with the 5.9 in it but scratch that. The ford cc with lariat trim is waaaaaaaay nicer. No comparison!

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
there no doubt ford builds a way nicer truck

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was reading this and at 4:20 pm the sob drives by again
and make his noise hhahah .
Will see Chris , I did have it locked in 4H and he turned off
on me at the stop sign. Guess he will call that a kill lol but owell ..

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
we have a saying at the shop and apparently it holds true. you got "dodge raced". dodge guys will try to avoid racing fords from a dead stop if at all possible. however they love to catch you rolling 60 mph on the free way and get the jump on you.

0-60, he better have 100 hp on you to stay with you.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we have a saying at the shop and apparently it holds true. you got "dodge raced". dodge guys will try to avoid racing fords from a dead stop if at all possible. however they love to catch you rolling 60 mph on the free way and get the jump on you.

0-60, he better have 100 hp on you to stay with you.
I think it's time for me to lay-away the Airdog 2 and have it done under another oil leak warranty lol . What you think ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
"dodge raced"!!!! LOL I have been saying that same thing for the last year or so since this one CR cummins guy takes runs on me from like 100yds behind me and i don't get in mine til i see him getting to my bumper. i can't stand dodge guys who won't race right.... most the time they try to keep me from getting beside them by getting on it like as soon as i change lanes, but they still get spanked. :D

I say get ya some 190's, RR, and AD2 and show him whats up. :evil

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Well you guys are just in awe of the mighty derge! LOL. I wouldn't race my dodge against my powerstroke. Both are decent trucks but the ford is nicer and will out run the CR anyday.

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Aggie, when I get enough cash together again to make it worth our time, I'll see you again. You know how I do things. That Southbend is first on my list, followed by studs and fuel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts