Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this past weekend was the Heatwave event out at the Missions baseball park. I wasn't too enthused as my Ex's paint job wasn't finished and my Vette was down due to some electrical issues so I took my option C (originally was going to bring all 3) which was the Pcar. I told Bravo that I would meet him out there around 9-10am LOL LOL and unfortunately didn't get out there til around 3pm. By the time I had got there, Alpha was sunburned, Bravo was restless, and Cameron and Mike were delirious from heat exhaustion. The turnout was a little less than expected (there was Hurricane type weather the night before). Anyways, I only went for the one day and the guys went back for both.

Notable Results:

4x4 Ford Street
#1 Chris Alpha F250
#2 Cameron Somethingrather F250

Off Road Extreme
#2 TSD Big Ass Little Truck F250

European Car (Showcasing the new Euro line of TSD parts)
#1 TSD Porsche 911 Turbo

So 2 1st place trophys and 2 2nd place trophys. Pretty good turnout for the guys at TSD. Gratzi!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
LOL dude you crack me up. Show wasnt as big a turn out as in years past but we still made our own entertainment.

Congrats on tweety bird (pcar's new name) winning. TSD porche edition.

BTW, you need to deck out the volvo like that pete that was parked next to us. That thing was sick!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL dude you crack me up. Show wasnt as big a turn out as in years past but we still made our own entertainment.

Congrats on tweety bird (pcar's new name) winning. TSD porche edition.

BTW, you need to deck out the volvo like that pete that was parked next to us. That thing was sick!
when i stack paper like that guy, said volvo will have all the goodies. until then, its clapped out mini's and hooptie vettes. LOL

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
any pictures?
this was the only one i could find...

taken the second i rolled in...

ROFL

i didnt take any but im sure the guys will chime in...

·
Registered
284 Posts
this was the only one i could find...

taken the second i rolled in...

ROFL

i didnt take any but im sure the guys will chime in...
LOL......LMAO, Alpha should be posting pics, I know he took pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts