Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

TS Performance 5X Loader

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ksieckmann 
#1 ·
Anybody used it? Safe? Reviews? Thinking about getting it but not entirely sure yet.

#2 ·
Ummmm...... Ever heard of sct?.....

#4 ·
Sct hands down. Your tranny clutches won't last with anything else. I'm sure it fuels hard Bc most TS tuners do compared to others like on a cummins but on your 6.0 if you don't get a sct kiss your tranny good by. I know from personal experience. LOL and a lot of people on here also. Oh and custom tunes on the sct by the way, NOT CANNED TUNES!

#6 ·
For the money the x3 with 3 custom tunes is your best bet, all though there is nothing wrong with a live wire or extreme touch screen if that's what you want. I use the x3 Bc I have pillar gauges so no need for a screen.

#7 ·
Can you change tunes on the fly with the Livewire? Ive got pillar mounts too, so it's not to crucial that I need something like the tsx.

#8 ·
idk on that on bro? some one with one will chim in soon im sure. ive never found the need or want to change tunes on the fly. i allways use the most powerful tune i have. better mpg's that way

#9 ·
no, as far as i know you can not change tunes on the fly with any SCT simply bcs it completely recalibrates your trans and ecm. thats why it is so widely reccommended for our trucks. It only takes 5-10 min to swap tunes when you want to though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.