Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there an "official" PSN hotel for TS again this year? Where's everybody staying?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
by what i caught in chat the other nite best western is guna be the party spot for psn again

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Lildevil02, Powersmoker, and I will be in the Best Western again... hope they got the same security guard. He showed me his gun within an hour of me being there haha.

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
Just reserved a room at Best Western, group rate!!! Woot.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Lildevil02, Powersmoker, and I will be in the Best Western again... hope they got the same security guard. He showed me his gun within an hour of me being there haha.
Haha. Im looking forward to it... LOL

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
wats the rates at best western for 1 room and however nights everyone is staying?

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
wats the rates at best western for 1 room and however nights everyone is staying?
I believe most people will stay Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights since it is now a two day event (Friday and Saturday). Best Western had a group rate for this event of $69/night and it's normally $89/night, so that made me excited. Ramada also has good rates I believe.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
thats a pretty good price.

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
Were booked up at the Best Western! I might be able to hang out more sence I'll be at the same hotel

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
Do we need to ask for something special to get the group rate?
I said.... and I quote "The giant diesel group that's out of control".... That did the trick for me, but I giggled real cute too ;) :D

·
JDG's #1 Fan
3,470 Posts
I believe most people will stay Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights since it is now a two day event (Friday and Saturday). Best Western had a group rate for this event of $69/night and it's normally $89/night, so that made me excited. Ramada also has good rates I believe.
So the $69 made you excited eh Ang??? :eek::eek: Sorry Couldn't Resist!

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts