·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not too sure yet... i know kevin is planning on going , for now atleast

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Still going soon as I get my trans in hopefully next week, as for leaving probably thursdat early morning. Gonna take a different route then thru WVA.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TS Outlaw Performance Race, is the largest and closet diesel event, puts any place around here to shame. Its the big time pullers and all the folks we know on the forums, and seen in the Magazines. I believe last year they had like over 200 plus trucks pulling. One of the events alot of the nation attends and plans every year.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Im going south to NC see my grandparents for a min, but I may travel back that way, just depends if I feel like fighting them mountains lol, last time I went thru with a Non-vgt oh my god I had a hell of a time after overdrive.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Will be there leaving Wednesday i believe staying at friends place in kentucky then heading to bowling green thursday. Not taking my truck unfortunately.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Ya cause your selling it LMAO. Im leaving thursday looks like the hot spot is best western LMAO yall better come and drink

·
Super Moderator
3,396 Posts
May I suggest Jon is required to show proof of updating his GPS before this rolls out. People may end up in Ohio some how.

·
That Guy
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Already updated the nav Brian, but to ensure everything is working right I wont take lead

1 - 20 of 61 Posts