Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'm kinda slow
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone running a convoy headed north on 75?

·
Registered
520 Posts
We will have a good bit of trucks headed up in a convoy leaving Adairsville, Ga Thursday morning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We are planning to have about 20-25 trucks meeting at the Hardee's off of Emory Rd. in Powell. Rolling out at 8 AM Friday Morning.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
are there any trucks heading down from michigan? We are taking off from Ludington, MI thursday morning looking to hook up with some people!
SirStrokeAlot & I will be rolling through Flint MI around 7-7:30am Thursday morning, heading down I-69 towards Indy. Prob going to meet up with House around noonish, going to be cruising 65mph to save fuel. Anyone not in a hurry is welcome to join up.

·
F250 Black Cloud Edition
690 Posts
Theres 4 of us from Cope Customs heading up from Bradenton. Not taking any trucks this year. Takin a buddys ole ladies Ford Edge. Reclining back seats will be much much nicer this year than the 11 hours in the back of a 4 door Dodge.

·
Registered
900 Posts
what time yall plan on rollin throu indy i may meet yall on the other side of indy

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
we are leaving at 4am Thursday morning with Motor Home, pulling a trailer and my truck with the enclosed trailer..we will be hitting I75 to make the trek!

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
are there any trucks heading down from michigan? We are taking off from Ludington, MI thursday morning looking to hook up with some people!
We will be heading down I 75 from SE Mi Thurs. morning about 8.00 AM. Looks like a 1 truck convoy.:hehe:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts