Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, First off I have a 1995 Powerstroke with a manual tranny. Ive got a problem with my 6 pos tuner. I cant figure it out. I recently put baby swamps injectors in that came with a TS 6 pos tuner custom tuned from Swamp's Diesel. Put the injectors in, cleaned the terminal for the chip. Truck was hard to start with a no start sometimes, also the radio stopped working. When the truck ran, it ran on all settings great. I figured id better take it off and clean for a second time. Once i did that it ran fine on stock, high idle worked fine, but settings 3,4,5 it was like the turbo wouldnt spool and I have barely any acceleration but would run good after around 2000 rpm. Setting #6 ran ok too. Cleaned for a 3rd and 4th time, radio came back on but I still have the same issue. when i switch the position the truck idles different on all settings. I called TS they said it wasnt clean and to make sure there IS copper showing on the ecm. Ive read over and over again not to do that. No copper is showing. Anyhow, I know this was long winded and I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Call Swamp.........
IMO leave the solider and just make sure the plastic-wax is cleaned off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts