Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing my research for the last year, my goal is to put out the most power my 7.3 can handle. I've heard 1 claim of 612hp out of 205/100s paired with a s366, and 2 claims of low 600s with 238/100s paired with the s366. I've been leaning for the 238/100s and s369, I want as much if not more fuel and air as my stock engine can handle. Again, I don't want to go overboard with fuel or turbo size but I'm not afraid of blowing my engine after a year of abuse. This is going to be strictly a performance/daily truck, its not gonna be towing much. I want a turbo that will do well roll racing and getting me off the line.

·
Registered
146 Posts
After you are up to your desired power level and pocked a few bucks and want to add some some color to your rig , pick up a real nice after market tow strap . Store it under the hood .. Job complete , how good can it get ? The Gov Holmes

·
Registered
5 Posts
i would suggest getting a 4-inch turbo or bigger. i saw a video on youtube where a guy got 1000+ horse power using a 4 inch turbo on a stock motor.

·
Registered
2001 Lariat F350. Leveled, 5” exhaust, ww38, 6637,
299 Posts
I've been doing my research for the last year, my goal is to put out the most power my 7.3 can handle. I've heard 1 claim of 612hp out of 205/100s paired with a s366, and 2 claims of low 600s with 238/100s paired with the s366. I've been leaning for the 238/100s and s369, I want as much if not more fuel and air as my stock engine can handle. Again, I don't want to go overboard with fuel or turbo size but I'm not afraid of blowing my engine after a year of abuse. This is going to be strictly a performance/daily truck, its not gonna be towing much. I want a turbo that will do well roll racing and getting me off the line.
Call Jelibuilt performance and work with them to do what you want. Even if you don’t go through them, be prepared to spend $10-15k.

And another thing… if you want it to come off the line fast, brake boost it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts