Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GoGoDiesel is proud to annouce it's newest product...

Do you love your engine? Of course you do. Do you want to make sure it has an adaquate supply of fresh clean oil? Of course you do.

GoGoDiesel has spent 30-45 minutes of extensive research and development, it is proud to offer you the Trusted Performance Oil Filter Relocation Delete Kit.

It was developed by some of the smartest people in the industry. People with Doctorates worked on this stuff.

Featuring a filter with these specifications...
Maximum Flow Rate 20 GPM (75.7 LPM)
Maximum Working Pressure 60 PSI
Micron Rating 20 Micron
Height 6.5 in.
Diameter 3.3 in.
Center Threads N/A
Solids Capacity N/A
Weight (dry) 3.4 oz
H 2 O Removal Efficiency 95%
Operating Temperature -50o to +225oF (-45o to +107oC)

It has an aluminum housing, cause aluminum is lightweight.

It sits on the top of the motor, cause thats where you put the new oil in as well.

This kit is available through your local Ford dealer. Ask your local parts professional for an OEM oil filter housing and an FL-2016 oil filter.

This product will provide you with years of service, without the hassle of intermittant engine failures.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
WOW! What a GREAT idea.
How do I get one of those and what's it gonna cost me ?

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Rich, for most people it's inexpensive. Just dig the parts you removed out of the trash, or find it on the shelf in the garage. Then add a new filter, roughly 20 dollars.

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
Powdercoat that thing blue and throw in a billet cap and you can sell em for $623.95 all day long. LOL

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got one with 500 degree paint job

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do they make it in a race application?
Tim, further experimentation from the aftermarket has found this filtration system to be capable of providing sufficient lubrication and protection for engines above 1000hp.

But to be up front. If you have any problems with your situation, you are #### outta luck...

·
Registered
475 Posts
WOW! LOLLOLLOL

Anybody want to buy a "Busted performance" remote filter setup? I think I am going to go with this new setup doug has coming out. Looks pretty sweet. Only time will tell if it actually works though. Hopefully doug will stand behind his product if it doesn't work. :poke: LOL

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

·
Registered
360 Posts
Can I nominate this for thread of the year?

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Tim, further experimentation from the aftermarket has found this filtration system to be capable of providing sufficient lubrication and protection for engines above 1000hp.

But to be up front. If you have any problems with your situation, you are #### outta luck...
So it has the same level of warranty as my old kit? I think I have one of those in my garage.

·
mmmm...beer....
418 Posts
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

OMG..... Doug..... You never fail to entertain.

Tim.... You are a damn good sport..... I quietly followed the trials and tribulations of your build for the last couple of years. My hats off to you for still having a sense of humor. I'm not sure I'd be able to laugh about anything right now if I were in your shoes.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts