Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to have a pull at the Cass County Fairgrounds in Virginia. It will start at 9:00 a.m. There will be a food and a beer tent provided by A. Gaudio & Sons Distributing. Last year was just antiques so we're trying to improve every year offering more classes. I'm really pushing the diesel truck classes obviously.
-9 classes of antiques. They pull first with 2 lanes to get things moving.
-4 classes of farm stocks
-2 Pro Farm classes
-3 gas truck classes
-2.6 class diesel trucks
-Work Stock diesel trucks
-Gas/Diesel Challenge

Class descriptions and rules can be found on my Facebook page Hammer Down Diesel Performance. You can also contact me on here or at (217) 370-4045. Brian

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick reference for those potential pullers:
2.6 Street Diesel 4x4 8000lb

1. Axles, drivetrain, and engine block must be OEM

2. No propane, nitrous, or water injection

3. NO riders

4. Must have blow proof bellhousing/blanket

5. DOT tires only

6. Front weights must be securely fastened

7. Front and rear driveshaft loops and u-joint shields

8. Must be licensed and insured

9. Must pull from "reese" style hitch

10. 26in max hitch height

11. No fuel cells in cab of truck

12. No drinking and driving

13. People in charge of pull have final decision on rules

14. No complaining

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
I have a 2.8 truck, so can i pull in the gas/diesel challenge, or is there even a class for me?? Also, any idea on a time when the trucks would start?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This must be Brown?
Well the gas/diesel challenge is going to be workstock and 2.6 trucks. I've had a couple other 2.8 or twin guys wanting to come. I told them that they can pull exhibition unless there's enough trucks(4?) for an open class. Just kind of a test year to see how things go and how many show up. Basically, if you show up you will get to pull, but it just might be exhibition. Hope to see you there. Brian

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2.8 truck, so can i pull in the gas/diesel challenge, or is there even a class for me?? Also, any idea on a time when the trucks would start?
Forgot to answer your question about times. I would hope that by noon that the tractors will be done. All depends on how smooth things go and if antiques get rolling right around 9:00.

·
BrownBrothersPullingTeam
361 Posts
This must be Brown?
Well the gas/diesel challenge is going to be workstock and 2.6 trucks. I've had a couple other 2.8 or twin guys wanting to come. I told them that they can pull exhibition unless there's enough trucks(4?) for an open class. Just kind of a test year to see how things go and how many show up. Basically, if you show up you will get to pull, but it just might be exhibition. Hope to see you there. Brian
ok, thats a fair answer, and yes this is brown, but im not sure who you are, wats your last name, anyways, if we get out truck together, we will be up, and ill try to get some 2.8 trucks up there for ya, and yes, i would say 4 is good for an open class, thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts