Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
new mod, Blown engine...
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please keep an eye out for my old truck, I sold it to a good friend and as he walked out of Dave and Busters on Walnut hill and US-75 in Dallas the truck was gone. if you have seen this truck in the last 24 hours please call me ASAP! 214-882-5222

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
It would have been nice if it was customized a little so it would be easy to spot... LOL

Good luck in the search..

·
new mod, Blown engine...
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know right... please if you read this give it a bump to stay at the top. this is a very sad day.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
ttt

·
super tuner
164 Posts
i live in braintree massachusetts and i saw a truck identical to this lastnight coming down a street in my town that led to the highway. it didnt have stacks though it had a tailpipe, if this doesnt help atleast its a bump. if i see it again i will take a picture and post it.

·
Registered
842 Posts
ttt sorry for your buddies loss hope he finds it

·
Registered
544 Posts
That area of Dallas is pretty rough. Are you sure he wasn't at the "gentleman's club" next door? JK...I will keep and eye out as well. Sorry to say that it is probably across the border already.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Dang this sucks man, will keep an eye out.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
start watching craigslist for surronding area's we found Scottys on Craigs list in the next area over about a month later

Travis

·
new mod, Blown engine...
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
please if you view this thread give it a bump. the more people who see this the better the odds... which are slim to none in the first place

·
mroutlawoffroad
301 Posts
Bump for bad day!

·
new mod, Blown engine...
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the bumps lets try and keep this post on top

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts