Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got into the diesel scene the past year or so and I want to get more involved. I know of 4 Wheel Jamboree in Bloomsburg, Pittsburgh Raceway park does Diesel Dawg Drags, and other little things but when and where are the big truck shows/parts meets? I live about 30 minutes north of pittsburgh so I'm looking for anything Ohio or Pennsylvania areas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Cory

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I just got into the diesel scene the past year or so and I want to get more involved. I know of 4 Wheel Jamboree in Bloomsburg, Pittsburgh Raceway park does Diesel Dawg Drags, and other little things but when and where are the big truck shows/parts meets? I live about 30 minutes north of pittsburgh so I'm looking for anything Ohio or Pennsylvania areas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Cory
the buck has power fest that has show and shine pulls and side by side drag racing

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys I want to get a calendar set up of a bunch of events that way I always have something to do and im around the diesel community

1 - 4 of 4 Posts