Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been noticing that truck is shaking more and more during a creep or slow take off (from a red light) at the begining of gears 1-2-3, and really shakes in reverse crawling backwards with a little braking for resistance. Now just noticed truck has "the shake" at idle out of gear. FYI the engine is running great and tranny seems to be ok otherwise. Thought i read somewhere that someone with a similar problem found it to be a torque conv problem. Anyone see this possibility? (had a tranny job and billet t/c put in about 120000kms ago)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which pressures besides ipr should i be watching....Dont think its engine related, engine runs great and idles without any miss. Feels more like an imbalance.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well took it out for a ride to show Dad what its doin, got about 1/4 mile away and slowly started putting my foot into it to show him it was shifting ok...and she let go, as if you put it in neutral. no gears no reverse..So think its t/c or bolts to flex plate. will post after i have a chance to look at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts