Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so much truck was sitting for about 2months had to rebuild transmission. I got it done and two months later I have more problems. I had three injector codes so I tested the film and it passed. I did find my batteries bad so I replaced them I tested my truck once in a while everything would smooth out and run fine buy quickly run bad sounding different truck would shake higher speeds and loss of power. So I only had one code for injector three. So I replaced injector three Tuesday started up and ran great until today. It ran fine when started up then while driving down the road it back to little rough idle, sounds different, shakes in high gear and of until about 60mph and power feels little different. I was wondering if film could mess up sometimes or injectors. Also after replacing the 3rdride injector I would get a little pop after giving throttle with little puff of black smoke. Any help I would greatly appreciate thanks.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
I don't know about the "film" but sitting that long is not good on these turbos. You might want to clean it. Mabe you meant "flim":pointlaugh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i went through my scanner and did some checks on it and i have bad injector #2 now. So i will be replacing it tomorrow thanks for the help and info. Still going to clean that turbo out here as well.!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts