Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have a 2002 f250 ext cab long bed it's an xl and it's going to be for sale here shortly before i sell it i have to have everything lined up i can't go without a truck long it will drive me nuts. anyways it's got 184xxx miles on it. auto trans everything works great it has a small pedestal leak other than that it needs nothing. it has a 6 inch lift and 35's they have pretty good tread. it has an s&b cold air intake and the ball joints have been replaced 10,000 miles ago the bench seat was taken out and bucket seats were put in. never had a programmer or tuner on it and has been owned and maintained by me and my dad for most of it's life. any other questions just ask. also i don't even know what it's worth or what to ask

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
I would say about 10,000-14,000 would be fair.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really 14? i'd be happy with 12 very happy

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm also open to trades and some money...i'm looking to get a 2005 cummins i know it's not a ford but i want a six speed and they are hard to find in a 7.3

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'd go for it but your a little far away and too many miles but thanks for the offer it's a good lookin truck

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah ik but i'd like to have one atleast 100,000 or less and def don't wanna go more than 3 hours away from home

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok it is for sale now so i'm up for offers

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will take trades and some cash i am lookin for a 6 speed

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
man i figure the truck is worth nothing might as well give it away

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump for the morning

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump before bed

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'd like to get 12 but i'm open to offers i know the truck aint worth much because its an xl and it's lifted but offers would be nice worst i can say is no

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.