Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i got my truck back together after doing my zf6 swap, S465 turbo and fuel system. I got it started and when i go to rev it up anything over 2000 rpms it acts like its got a miss and it pops every once in a while. I have my fuel pressure set at 65 and there is no leaks or anything. Im kinda stumped on this one. Any ideas?
Thanks Bryan

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any ideas??
Thanks

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks for the bump hopefully i can get it figured out soon im ready to drive this thing again.
Bryan

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
still air in the hpop sys?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didnt open any of the hpo system its all stock still and its only sat and warmed up probably an hour of total run time so far. Im waiting on my rear driveshaft to get done and still have some other stuff to finish on it.
Bryan

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats the thing its not really at idle its a little rough but not bad. Its right around 2 to 2500 rpms that you really notice it and it will even pop sometimes like its backfiring. Its also smoking like a blue/white when i rev it up. The truck doesnt have tunes on it right now im still waiting to get them back.
Bryan

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea me to but it ran good when i parked it so i wouldnt think anything would be seriously wrong.Thanks for the input tho.
Bryan

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
any other ideas guys? Thanks bryan

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
OK so you are running the truck with stage II's and no programming with a brand new e-fuel system and a stock HPOP system? I would say that you probably still have air in your fuel system that hasn't purged yet and/or your HPOP isn't up to the task with the stage II's. I am not sure but maybe you are overfueling with the injectors and no programming. It is hard to tell without seeing the live data. Hook a computer to it and see where your numbers are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts