Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I a 97 power stroke . I have no chip, It's intercooled has super d injectors out of a 00 , I have a problem when i start it in the morning it don't like to stay running , or when i m comeing to a stop it just about dies and the rpms go to 500 or just under . what could this be ?

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
do you think the hpop is goin out craig

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
and this started with the installation of the..split shots...right?

that is the low idle & stalling issue...

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
why is that? is it cause the truck is programmed for single shots

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
i know haha but you know how you guys put singles in your brothers and it ran like crap maybe its the injectors

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
i know haha but you know how you guys put singles in your brothers and it ran like crap maybe its the injectors
lol no it ran good, just sounded like hell idlein hahah damn thing sounded like it has a huge cam :evil

it ended up being bad orings on the injectors.

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
lol no it ran good, just sounded like hell idlein hahah damn thing sounded like it has a huge cam :evil

it ended up being bad orings on the injectors.
thats true it did run good just sounded bad haha.

bryce's truck had the bad o rings?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yeah I guess 4 or 5 of them injectors had bad orings from what ken told him. But all 8 were fine when I put em in.

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Yeah I guess 4 or 5 of them injectors had bad orings from what ken told him. But all 8 were fine when I put em in.
oh i see well does it run better.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
yeah for the week he drive it after he got it back. its parked and for sell now. he went to the dark side and bought a cummin rail lol

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
yeah for the week he drive it after he got it back. its parked and for sell now. he went to the dark side and bought a cummin rail lol
yeah i knew he got the new one but i rode in it this last time it was home when it was runnin funny

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
yes sir does it run better now?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hell no that truck is a pos cody you cant you tell it dies when you put it in r or drive

1 - 17 of 17 Posts