Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday October 4 is the 4th Annual Fred Owens Truck Drags at Sac Raceway sponsored by

diesel, truck, ford, dodge, banks, ATS, power products, engine brakes, tow brake, gauges | Orangevale Diesel Service | Northeast Sacramento

This event is open to all trucks, both gas and diesel. Two years ago, about 60 trucks showed up, last year it doubled to 125 trucks the split between gas and diesel was roughly 50/50 and we hope to double those numbers again this year.

Last year we had slow trucks, we had fast trucks, we had trucks from all over the west coast, we had a little carnage on the track, we even had little kids on bicycles racing during intermission.

This is a fun family oriented event open to all. Bring out your old farm truck, your daily work truck, your full-on competition race truck, maybe go rent a truck LOLLOL or bring out that brand new one that your Dad just got in the CASH FOR CLUNKERS program, its all good and its all fun!

We have a few sponsors on board, but can always use a lot more help along those lines.

For event times and more info go to

diesel power products, banks, ATS, computer chips, get power, injectors | Northeast Sacramento, California

or call Dean at Orangevale diesel (916)989-9747

for out of towners needing motels, there are several along the US50 corridor just north of the track.

I look forward to seeing you all here at the track

links to Sacramento raceway

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
We will definitely be out in full force that day. Hoping to get our 900hp cummins out there! Looking forward to a good show.

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Harvest :mad:

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
rice man. its a minimum of 14 hours a day and 7 days a week. sucks but it pays off in the end lol

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
rice man. its a minimum of 14 hours a day and 7 days a week. sucks but it pays off in the end lol
yeah but how many days a year tho, goooooober.

Ive been building reels for you guys non stop for 5 weeks :doh:

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
yeah but how many days a year tho, goooooober.

Ive been building reels for you guys non stop for 5 weeks :doh:
lol not for me man. yea we custom cut for people and we are in sunflowers right now and we just got out of safflower. we havent stopped cutting since wheat lol. harvest wont end till at least november.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
:(

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
lol not for me man. yea we custom cut for people and we are in sunflowers right now and we just got out of safflower. we havent stopped cutting since wheat lol. harvest wont end till at least november.
thats awesome, good to keep the combines running as much as possible. Do you custom farm as in manage farms for people or just come in and cut for them?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
thats awesome, good to keep the combines running as much as possible. Do you custom farm as in manage farms for people or just come in and cut for them?
we just cut for people. we dont have enough time to manage other peoples stuff lately. we have been growing so many different things now that the work just never stops. i usually just have to drive around in my service truck and fix everything lol but now that harvest is here it sucks.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
:mad: I don't want to talk about it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts