Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys its that time of year again! Good ol' Fred's drag race is this Sunday, Oct. 4th at the Sac Raceway.

It was a heck of a time last year with A LOT of people coming out too race and too watch. Its a pretty central location so if you missed Redding last week and can make it up to our little track this weekend its sure to be a good time with some good people.

DNM will be there with a couple of our trucks. We might even get too see that twin turbo'd pumpkin make its way back out to the strip if we can get a tranny in it this week!

Swing by our booth and say hi if you make it!

Times: Pit Gates Open: 8:00am, Racing: 10:00am
Admission: Pit Pass Admission: $10, Pit Parking: $5
Racers: $40 car and driver

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Well guys its that time of year again! Good ol' Fred's drag race is this Sunday, Oct. 4th at the Sac Raceway.

It was a heck of a time last year with A LOT of people coming out too race and too watch. Its a pretty central location so if you missed Redding last week and can make it up to our little track this weekend its sure to be a good time with some good people.

DNM will be there with a couple of our trucks. We might even get too see that twin turbo'd pumpkin make its way back out to the strip if we can get a tranny in it this week!

Swing by our booth and say hi if you make it!

Times: Pit Gates Open: 8:00am, Racing: 10:00am
Admission: Pit Pass Admission: $10, Pit Parking: $5
Racers: $40 car and driver
ill run it with my broken tranny lol its close enough to the shop lol. i wanna run so bad!!!! But we do need to build that.:poke:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call your boyfriend and make sure he is doing your quote and it will happen. J doesn't listen to me anymore darlin....he's all yours! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts