Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im having trouble find a source for illumination with isspro gauges.can anybody help me.pictures would be great

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i cant find a way to light them um when i turn the lights on

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
clip on a quick connect right on to the back of the brown wire iirc with your wire for your lights to your gauges. Where your lights are pop it out the whole deal (where you switch your lights on and off) with a flat head youll see the wire and it will even control illumination its been awhile but believe thats the right wire.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i tested all the wires going to my light switch and i only found one that reads +12volts when key is forward and like .44 when key is off.should i try this wire or not

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
:whs:

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
ill check right right now real quick but its the wire that goes to the dimmer switch.

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
blue wire with a red stripe is the one u want thats what mines hooked up too

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i tesed the that wire and am not reading anything with the key forward and lights on

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Go to Diesel Manor.com
Middle of page far far left in the resource section is a tab labled Install Sheets.
You will find gauge install and there will be step by step color pictures for the install.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

·
OBNOXIOUS MOTORSPORTS
465 Posts
weird did you try just wiring up the guages to it anyways in my lariat they come on with the alarm turned on and off and basically the lights screw testing wires just hook it up it will work. no test light needed unless youve got a fuse blown or something . Does your dash illumination dim switch work? then that s the wire no worries man its blue with the red stripe

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
weird did you try just wiring up the guages to it anyways in my lariat they come on with the alarm turned on and off and basically the lights screw testing wires just hook it up it will work. no test light needed unless youve got a fuse blown or something . Does your dash illumination dim switch work? then that s the wire no worries man its blue with the red stripe
Dimmer was what I was thinking. Could have rolled it while messing with it. I would check that first. Check your grd also.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok ill hook them up to that wire and see if they work

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it worked.thanks everyone

·
Registered