Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So like the tittle says my battery light has been on for the past month and a half and when it rains my interior dash - gauges- and touch screen come on and then go dead all my connections are tight nothing is lose that I can see. Batteries are being charged not issues starting Need advise any one else with this issue

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
leaking really i don't think its that i hear what sounds like shorting out by the alternator but only when wet like if it rains the night befor it will go off when i drive but once it "drys out " it stops and everything works but the batt light stays on

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nobody ? just looked had a blown fuse # 36 but batty light still on is there a relay on pass side that i here chattering ? if so where can i fined it
need the truck tmrw

·
Registered
932 Posts
look up into your passenger wheel well and you will be able to see the alternator a little bit. the plug that goes to your alternator containing the GENMON, GENCOM, and B+ circuits will be damn near hanging out of your inner fender. I find that connector and pigtail rotted and corroded frequently. worth a look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts