Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I would get a procharger w/ that 47 and be done, I bet that would be 900+

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Re: Triple Turbos

I still dont get the procharger interest...

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I still dont get the procharger interest...
why?

Great spool up, perfect streetablitly that even twins don't offer all at max HP.

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts

i would like to see someone do the procharger setup think it would be awsome but then again i want to see how the triples work, imo triple turbos just sound bad ass lol

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

you don't need triples to throw it side ways on a turn leaving a light.......my lil ol 6leaker would do that being easy too, and it had some 200cc stix and a single 64mm turbo.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts

you don't need triples to throw it side ways on a turn leaving a light.......my lil ol 6leaker would do that being easy too, and it had some 200cc stix and a single 64mm turbo.
Oh well does your 6.0 put down 1611 uncorrected on torque with fuel only?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts

It isnt a pissing match just a question.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

No but it did 1200 on fuel w/ a single..........don't get all snippy

I was just saying thats not an impressive thing on the video, I think triples are fine in you have nothing better to spend your money on. A properly set up of compounds will do for 99% of anything needed street,sled, or race.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you gotta love the POWER of the mods......LOL

·
Registered
2,579 Posts

No but it did 1200 on fuel w/ a single..........don't get all snippy

I was just saying thats not an impressive thing on the video, I think triples are fine in you have nothing better to spend your money on. A properly set up of compounds will do for 99% of anything needed street,sled, or race.
The point of the video is too see how fast it spools up it isnt how impressive the slideout is or isnt.

·
Registered
14,569 Posts

1611tq!

Awesome! LOL LOL

That's some funny chit!

IMO,
Procharger and a large single turbo.

How come procharger+twins wasn't an option?

Another reason I say procharger is because these smaller displacement motors seem to rely heavily on the turbos, and as far as all around streetability, I think that's a nice option.

All-out power for the dyno and strip. Twins+nitrous...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I wasent kidding it did put down 1611 uncorrected.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I wasent kidding it did put down 1611 uncorrected.
what HP? Im willing to bet the reason you say the torque was that number is because the boost comes up fast, and low in the RPM so the torque numbers are good, technicaly my truck did 1400 lb ft, on stock turbos, but that was all in the dyno i think, most are only doing around 1250-1300

1 - 20 of 36 Posts