1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
What a bummer, nice guy! Thoughts go out to family

·
Wanna cookie?
446 Posts
Damnit. This is the third death of members between PSN and Comp D in the last week it seems..... People, tell your loved ones how much you care. Life is short.

God bless his family. Prayers are sent.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
That absolutely sucks. :(

I HATE people who drive drunk and can only hope that every single one of them................. could somehow be caught end up in jail for a very long time. :mad: :mad:

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no way!! i was just emailing back and forth with him in regards to him becoming a sponsor here... so sad. unreal what drunk driving does..so fukking lame!
I hear ya,..I sent an email today trying to get an update on the sills he was donating for the Bash on the Bayou....because I needed them sent as soon as possible...

And I got informed by his wife that he was killed...

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
:(

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Very sad... Something you just have no control over. I worry about my wife and kids everyday. One of the main reasons they drive around in that Excursion.

Any kids in the mix?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I have always said, and will stick to it; if you are charged and convicted of a DUI or DWI you should never be able to drive again! No if’s no butts and or excuses. There is not a single good excuse or reason for getting behind the wheel while drunk NOT ONE!

Prayers go out to his family.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I have always said, and will stick to it; if you are charged and convicted of a DUI or DWI you should never be able to drive again! No if’s no butts and or excuses. There is not a single good excuse or reason for getting behind the wheel while drunk NOT ONE!

:whs: X2

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts

:whs: X 2

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Very sad. I never talked or discussed anything with him. It's very sad to see people be taken like this. I watched on the news tonight I guy was sentenced to only 8 years for killing two couples driving home from an event together in November. He plead guilty but still, there is no excuse for things like this. RIP Triple Nickle.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts