Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Green Death
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock tranny is gone need some help pickin one out for my 97 7.3 autuomatic lookin for cheap torque converter and tranny combo but strong enough to hold up to ts chip and at least 100 horse injectors

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
My Jasper has held up well so far

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
same here, jasper remaned trans was installed a month after I got this truck at 216k. Im now at 275k and all I have done to it now is a shift kit.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I,m on my second jasper (warenty)never again!
BTS next time

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
mine was $1800 and that included labor, fluid and the tow to the shop since I used their tow truck lol

I know of a few people that have had bad luck but they arent really made for higher HP and TQ numbers.

I am planning on installing a 6.0 TC over the summer.

·
<<< Dewey
312 Posts
How do you make a 6.0 converter fit, is it bolt in or some modifications required??

·
Registered
4,042 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
BTS comes built for whatever HP you want at 1 price..PM me for a price droped shiped to your door.

Cary

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
The 6.0 converter is a bolt in. I just bought a stage 3 trans from a company in florida with a triple disc converter for 3k. It is definitely a seriously built trans. and they have great customer service. I only had one issue of a faulty solenoid pack and they overnighted a new one to me to get the truck up and running.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts